Groton Public Library is looking for a few good volunteers!
Show your support by helping with our annual booksale
Saturday, August 15th
9 AM – 2 PM
Many volunteer opportunities are available
throughout the summer!
(sorting / break-down help is most needed)
Interested? Sign up at the circulation desk, call 898-5055
or email email@example.com
GPL is also accepting donations of hardcover or paperback books in good condition (NOT magazines, Reader’s Digest, textbooks, and encyclopedias)
* SORTING : begins June 15 and runs till sale
– flexible schedule, day or evening
– volunteer as much or as little as you want!
– call, email or stop by to schedule a time to start
(we will show you how to sort and then you can set your own schedule)
* SET-UP : Saturday, August 15, 7-9 AM
– help us set up tables for the sale at the Fire Station
* SALE : Saturday, August 15, 9 AM – 2 PM
– cashier and floor help, time is flexible.
* BREAK-DOWN : Saturday, August 15, 2-4 PM
– help take down tables and move boxes of books
– drive unsold books down to the TCPL Friends of the Library Booksale building in downtown Ithaca